Many users are facing [pii_email_8079047078567379049d] error in their Windows PC. The problem is that when you try to open your Windows Live Mail on the computer, you get this error message. The reason for this error might be corrupted files or obsolete registry entries.
To fix this problem, there are many fixes available on the internet, but what will work best for you depends on individual requirements. But the only thing you should always consider while choosing a fix is that it will repair your problem and not cause new problems in your computer.
What is [pii_email_8079047078567379049d] Error Code?
Error Code is a number that contains the information about the error. This error can be critical as it may render your Windows PC entirely unless and until you fix the error code. Many users, especially those new to Windows or computers in general, find it difficult to understand these errors and encounter problems while trying to fix them.
Why do I get [pii_email_8079047078567379049d] error on my computer?
There will be multiple reasons for this error code. Many users install new software on their PCs, and during installation of that application, they end up installing some incompatible or corrupt files, which causes this error to occur. Other reasons include broken registry entries, malicious software like Adwares or Trojans infecting your PC, obsolete drivers, etc. No matter what is the reason behind it, the only way to fix this problem is by understanding why you are facing it in the first place. Once you know that, you will be able to fix your problem.
Steps to fix [pii_email_8079047078567379049d] Error:
When the error occurs, the first thing you need to check is the compatibility of your application or game with Windows 10. If it is not compatible, uninstall that software and install any previous version on your PC. However, this should fix your issue if this error occurs due to some other reason like corrupt registry entries or obsolete drivers, etc.
What Causes [pii_email_8079047078567379049d] Error?
There can be many reasons for this error, but most of it is caused by obsolete registry entries that cause the Windows Live Mail program not to work correctly. You can also get this error if there are any broken files inside your folder that needs repair. If you are running Windows 10, it can also be caused due to compatibility issues where the outlook is not compatible with the latest version of Microsoft’s operating system.
What are Registry Entries?
Registry entries are essential because they help your PC run smoothly and efficiently. These registry entries contain all the information about your computer’s software programs. They keep track of what program should be launched at startup, where each program is installed on your computer, various DLL files that every application needs to work correctly, etc. All this information is stored in one place so that whenever you run any software or play games on your PC, things work right away without any delay or problem. However, there are times when these registry entries become corrupt or obsolete due to various reasons, which will lead to [pii_email_8079047078567379049d] error.
How To Fix [pii_email_8079047078567379049d] Error?
Fixing this error is a straightforward process. The first thing you should do is restart your desktop. After that, rerun the Windows Live Mail program and see if the problem persists or not. If it shows an error message, then it means that you have to use another fix for this problem.
You can also consider using a professional fixing tool like RegCure Pro, which will automatically identify your problem and help you fix it completely in a few minutes. Using this tool will take care of all errors related to your registry entries or files inside the “Program Files” folder on your computer. So now, whenever you face any error message caused by obsolete registry entries or malware, you can use this tool and fix the errors quickly.
Method 1: Clear Cache
- The information in your past strings will be fresh and correct if you remove the old ones. This will help us to get back on track with the correct information.
- Microsoft Outlook should be closed and reopened.
- If you’re using a program with numerous records or windows, close them all if you need to use one.
- Check for Microsoft 365 updates. ( Update the Latest Version)
- If an update is required then you need to download and install it. Update all new products and restart your computer as soon as possible. Check to see if any problems have been solved.
- [pii_email_8079047078567379049d] will be tackled. If it persists, method two should be attempted.
Method 2: Fix Outlook Version
- Outlook might generate errors if it is not compatible with other email accounts or other programs that have been installed on your PC.
- You may also need to remove an outdated Outlook adaptation from your PC before installing the most recent version of Outlook from the official site.
Method 3: Use the Web App
- At the upper corner of the window, click Options. Select the form of Outlook Web App in the route sheet.
- To use this procedure, clear the Using light release of the checkbox for Outlook Web App.
- Choose Save.
- From the light release, close, and pursue your record with an enrolled account after enrolling.
Method 4: Update Outlook
- Ensure that your computer fulfills the baseline criteria for the most recent edition of Office.
- The previous version is frequently removed when you run the Microsoft Office Setup application on a PC with an earlier edition of Office installed.
- In any case, there are times when a uninstall is required, such as if you encounter problems or defects while setting up.
- If you uninstall Office and don’t replace it with the new form, your Office data will not be deleted. If your version of Office incorporates Outlook, you’ll probably need to backup all of your Outlook documents.
- Find and move Outlook information documents from one PC to the next, starting with one computer.
- For further assistance, contact Microsoft Customer Service.
Fixing [pii_email_8079047078567379049d] an error is not a challenging process, and it can be fixed easily. If you think that this article was helpful, then do share it with your friends on social media, and also, you can use the comment section below to tell us what problems you have faced so far.